Summary* detached barn conversion with countryside views*A stunning four bedroom detached barn conversion with spacious accomodation located in Shute near Axminster.
DescriptionA very well presented and spacious four bedroom detached barn in a rural location.
The property is an 'upside down house' with four generous sized bedrooms (including a master ensuite), family bathroom and entrance hall on the ground floor.
Upstairs is a huge living area with double height vaulted ceiling.
This enormous room benefits from wooden floor, plenty of windows and light and double doors leading to some outside space.
Through a small archway is the large kitchen/dining room which provides enough space for a big kitchen table and chairs.
There are a range of base units and a built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher, cooker, hob and extractor fan.
There is a good size pantry and this leads to a WC.
Outside this imposing barn features parking for numerous vehicles and a shared gated driveway.
Available to move into now!While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.