Summaryzero deposit guarantee option available* - two bedroom cottage in chardstock - part furnisheddescriptionzero deposit guarantee option available* A charming two double bedroom cottage offered part furnished (flexibility on items)Accommodation comprises entrance hall with feature spiral staircase and downstairs WC, kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen and white goods (washing machine/ fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer), lounge with electric feature fire, coffee table, sofa and 4 armchairs, landing with two built in wardrobes and two double bedrooms both with ensuites; one with bath, one with shower.
The master has 2 bedside cabinets available and the second double has 2 single beds, 2 chest of drawers and dressing table available.
The property further benefits from gas central heating.
Outside are two designated parking spaces and the use of smalll courtyard situated to the rear of the property.
Small pets by negotiation.
* The property is offered with a deposit replacement guarantee product as an alternative to a cash deposit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.