This stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment is situated in a new development close to Axminster town centre.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property includes an open-plan living area with modern fitted kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and a spacious entrance hallway with large storage cupboard.
It also benefits from one allocated parking space and is just a short walk from the railway station, which offers mainline links to Exeter St Davids and London Waterloo.
EPC rating B.
SituationMitchell Gardens is situated in the market town of Axminster, just six miles from the seaside resort of Lyme Regis with its stunning beach and iconic cobb.
The property is located on a new development within easy walking distance of the town centre and Axminster Station with its mainline rail link to London Waterloo and Exeter St Davids.
Axminster offers plentiful amenities including an array of shops, restaurants, public houses, schools and libraries.
There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Charmouth and Bridport.
AccommodationThis immaculate one bedroom ground floor apartment is flooded with natural light and has been finished to a high specification.
UPVC double glazed throughout and gas central heated via a Vaillant combination boiler, the property offers an open-plan living area with fitted kitchen and intergral appliances, a bathroom with panel enclosed bath with shower over and a good-size double bedroom.
There is also a wide entrance hallway with large storage cupboard and allocated parking for one vehicle.
EPC rating B.
Key Features* Immaculate one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in new development within walking distance of Axminster town centre.
* Open-plan living area flooded with natural light via UPVC double glazed sliding doors and two large frosted windows.
* Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances including a Neff oven and induction hob with extractor hood over and a Neff slimline dishwasher.
There is also a Blomberg washing machine and a fridge-freezer (all under guarantee).
* Family bathroom with tiled flooring and part tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail.
* Engineered oak flooring in entrance hallway and living area.
* UPVC double glazed throughout and gas central heated via a Vaillant combination boiler.
* One allocated parking space.
* Just a short walk to Axminster Railway Station with its mainline links to Exeter St Davids and London Waterloo.
Room Dimensions (1.
75m x 0.
86m (5'09 x 2'10))Open-Plan Living Area: 21'04 x 14'05 (6.
50m x 4.
39m)Bedroom: 11'02 x 10'01 (3.
40m x 3.
07m)Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'10 (2.
39m x 1.
78m)Hallway: 11'02 x 4'07 (3.
40m x 1.
40m)Storage Cupboard: 5'09 x 2'10 (1.
75m x 0.
86m)Leasehold TermsTerm of Lease Remaining: 125 years from 2017Annual Service Charge: £250 (approx)Ground Rent: £140.
00Management Charge: £95.
00Pets: Requires written permission from the freeholder.
ServicesMains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected.
Local AuthoritiesEast Devon District Council, Blackdown House, Honiton, Devon EX14 1EJ, Tel: We are advised that the council tax band is A.
ViewingsStrictly by appointment:Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers.