Shop Sales Consultant
Competitive salary and commission
Job Description – Shop Sales Consultant
Axminster Carpets Factory Outlet are looking to recruit a highly motivated customer service focused full time salesperson to work in their busy carpet shop.
We are looking to recruit a motivated individual who prides themselves on their communication skills and on their ability to offer exceptional customer services.
Experience of working in a similar environment would be a benefit but is not essential as full training will be given.
The candidate would benefit from having:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to learn about the wide variety of products available
- Must work well in a team
- Have strong numeric skills
- Be a strong sales individual
- An interest in interior design
Flexibility is a must, the position is full time and as with most retail jobs you will be required to work at weekends, days will vary from time to time for holiday cover.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Advising customers
- Answering phone enquiries
- Handling money
- Replenishing and moving roll stock and remnants
- General tidying of the store
- Being able to advise customers on all aspects of carpeting/ flooring
We are offering a competitive salary and commission scheme.
Please apply by sending your CV via email along with a covering letter [email protected]